Notary Rotary
Nations Signature Closers
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by BetsyMI on 10/8/05 1:32pm
Msg #69570

Several of you stated yesterday that you love this company. However in looking at their online application they plainly state that they pay only $50.

My question is, to my seasoned fellow notaries, do you fill out these silly forms and sign them, and then up your fee if and when they call? I don't want to fill out all this paperwork for something I would not agree to later. It also says they do a criminal background check. Does that bother anyone?

I know some of you have stated that you never fill out these "agreements" but how else will they know you exist unless you fill out their packet?

Reply by S_LPVA on 10/8/05 4:06pm
Msg #69587

Hi BetsyMI:

I've done signings for them several times. My fee has been from $100 - $150 dependant on them being edocs, combo loans, etc.... The only time I was paid $50 is when I quouted $50 to them (and that was because it was just a refinance, BWR already had docs and the distance was really close to me). They always ask me what my fee is.

Also, I don't remember filling out a packet for them. If I did, I don't remember and can't find any record of it. I don't recall them asking me to, but if they did I probably would as I do for the companies that request.

I love them and they pay when they say they are going to pay.

Hope this helps!

Reply by BetsyMI on 10/8/05 5:35pm
Msg #69593

Thanks!

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/8/05 8:03pm
Msg #69605

My fee is in my profile with them. It's not $50.

I'd go ahead and sign up with them and put your required fee. Mark out $50 and put your own fee. Initial, etc.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.