Notary Rotary
Nationwide Document Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Veronica_CA on 10/26/05 4:49pm
Msg #72479

I just wanted to report a bad experience with this company. I have an invoice that is 60 days old and I have been trying to collect and what I have been told is that since they are a big company and I am not the only one they owe that I can't expect them to just cut me a check.

I explained to her that I am just one person who works for about 50 companies, so would she expect me to do a crappy job because of that.

What a headache. I get treated better by small companies.

In all fairness I did want to say that I did get paid for other jobs I did with the company, it's just this one job that I haven't been paid for. I am complaining about their ability to resolve payment issues efficiently.

Reply by Brasring_Ca on 10/26/05 5:02pm
Msg #72481

Well, I hope they get it fixed quick because I did a job for them last week. This is the first time that I have done any work for them. I was not able to look them up before agreeing to do the signing and they don't pay much but I did it and now I will just hope that they pay me. She mentioned that they pay on the 20th of the month following the signing, I think that was what she said. Hope you get your money! Smiley

Reply by Premier Signing Services on 10/27/05 8:18am
Msg #72579

I have received several order from this company for Reverse Mortgage closings. I always getting treated fairly as do my notaries. We receive payment very promptly from them. I hope your situation is not an indication of how things are to come with them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.