Notary Rotary
Negretes Notary
Notary Discussion History

Negretes Notary
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Jacqi Shifflett on 10/15/05 9:48am
Msg #70672

Negretes Notary

I had a great experience working with Negretes yesterday. They paid me a very fair fee with NO bargaining on a piggyback edoc loan. They were extremely pleasant and helpful when I had some tech difficulty(which was my fault not theirs) I must say these folks are great to work with and I sure hope they call me again. Tony went out of his way to help me out. So much is written about signing services that people are unhappy with.... it feels really good to write about a positive experience. I've done business with alot of SS's over the last three years and I can honestly say that Negretes is one of the best I've encountered. It felt good to end the week with a positive feeling about being in this business!!! Thanks Tony!!!

Reply by TinaG_CA on 10/15/05 9:58am
Msg #70673

I'm so glad you were able to work with Negretes and able to have great experience. I have done several signings with them and my experiences are always the same, GREAT !!!! Tony and his team are one of the best signing services I work with. You feel like you are part of their team. I hope you have many more signings with them.

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/15/05 11:54am
Msg #70716

I'll third that!!!....n/m

Reply by Mitch_MD on 10/16/05 10:14am
Msg #70808

Agreed, they're great! - n/m

Reply by Anonymous on 10/15/05 12:30pm
Msg #70723

I would like to register with them. How would I go about doing that?

Reply by CarolynCO on 10/15/05 3:03pm
Msg #70754

Re: Lose you Anonymity

Click on SS tab. Click on their name and get the info.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/15/05 10:59pm
Msg #70795

Re: Lose you Anonymity

Thanks!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.