Notary Rotary
New Signing Company (Doc It To Me)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by MsRobbo on 10/30/05 9:41am
Msg #73073

Anyone ever heard of this company? I have a closing scheduled for them on 10/31. Please let me know good or bad.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 10/30/05 9:50am
Msg #73076

I am not so sure I would want to sign for a company with a name like that. lol

Reply by Anonymous on 10/30/05 10:53am
Msg #73081

Yeah...They Suck!!! I just did a signing for them and they hold your hand every step of the way...I got at least 10 phone calls from 10 different people. It was so ridiculous that the borrower started laughing every time my cell phone went off. I dont understand this company and wont work for them anymore. They are a new start up company that really has no idea what they are doing. Good luck with this signing because they really suck!!! Also i did not get my check until 2 months after the signing....UHHHHH That has never happened to me by any signing company!!! I hope you dont need the cash.. Look for other companies to do work for rather than this one.

-John Franklin

Reply by Doc It To Me on 10/31/05 6:53pm
Msg #73292

Mr. John Franklin

Dear Mr John Franklin,
You obviously have Doc It To Me confused with another s/a. There is no record of you ever doing a signing for our company......I should know, I am the owner. We pay our notaries in 30 days or less. Please double check on the name of a s/a you have provided signings for before you publicly slander them.
Thank you,
Doc It To Me Nationwide Signing Agency

Reply by NC_Notary on 10/31/05 7:18pm
Msg #73294

Re: Mr. John Franklin

Do you have a website or email address?

TIA

Reply by David Hendricks on 10/30/05 12:04pm
Msg #73100

I dont think this is a new SS. I have worked for them as well and have only had good experiences with them. They have paid me fairly and on time, and really did not call me too many times. As I recall only once when i left to give them some required information. I would do business for this SS again.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/31/05 6:32pm
Msg #73290

I have signed for them on several occassions and not once have ever had an issue. They pay a fair amount and in a timely manner.... all i can think of is maybe the notary had too many errors and that is why the ss never paid you.....

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.