Notary Rotary
Nonsense Topics
Notary Discussion History

Nonsense Topics
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/4/05 2:50pm
Msg #68797

Nonsense Topics

Please do not waist, those that are serious, our time w/ anecdotes and side stories. For most of us, this is a business and a forum for information sharing. Allot of us take this very seriously.

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/4/05 2:52pm
Msg #68801

take an ex-lax and chill darlin'...read the rules

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/4/05 2:53pm
Msg #68802

it's waste btw....n/m

Reply by Anonymous on 10/4/05 2:54pm
Msg #68804

Re: it's a lot not allot btw....n/m

Reply by Anonymous on 10/4/05 3:16pm
Msg #68811

Re: it's a lot not allot btw....n/m

Thanks

Reply by Tennessee on 10/4/05 3:16pm
Msg #68809

I apologize

Anon, I am sorry if my humor has interferred with your learning curve. I read this forum daily, sometimes hourly, and in an emergency BY THE MINUTE. I have complete respect for all who post here and I've said it often. I have been enlightened, informed, touched by many posts both educational and personal. I have learned to try and find some humor every now and then because bottom line, without the ability to laugh you are one lost soul. You my friend should lighten up and BTW, one doesn't have to read every post...become adept at skimming, that way you won't waste your valuable time. Now try to smile, it's ONLY TUESDAY!

Reply by Anonymous on 10/4/05 3:37pm
Msg #68817

Re: I apologize

You guys are right, I was wrong. As you can see, I have a huge stick up my butt and it's so deep I need it surgically removed. I'll try not to be such a butthead in the future.

Reply by Tennessee on 10/4/05 3:49pm
Msg #68819

Re: I apologize

We've all had up close and personal experiences with the "stick", have a glorious day and keep smilin'!!!

Reply by Charles_CA on 10/4/05 4:36pm
Msg #68834

Heck, I actually found it quite educational NM ROTFLMAO

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/4/05 5:14pm
Msg #68839

Re: Ahh, what we women go through for beauty.

I too learned that waxing the bikini area is not an easy in home proceedure. I spent two weeks in St. Croix, USVI with two red welts marking my area. Fortunately for me, the hair did come off, along with most of the skin.

Next week I'll be trying an in home Glycolic peel.

Reply by John_NorCal on 10/4/05 5:48pm
Msg #68847

Re: They say that laughter is the best medicine...

the way I feel, I want all I can get. Thanks for spreading the cheer people!

Reply by Art_MD on 10/4/05 9:37pm
Msg #68892

Re: Nonsense Topics lets be fair

Most of the time when there is a post where it has nothing to do with notary work, the subject line contains "OT". This means off topic . To avoid wasting time on non-notary postings, please skip all these postings.
Every one in a while, an off topic message won't have the "OT" label. You'll have to live with it.

Art

Reply by newlysmomva on 10/5/05 8:04am
Msg #68916

Re: Nonsense Topics lets be fair

Wow, somedays I come here just for the humor. I really need it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.