Notaries Donates
Notary Discussion History

Notaries Donates
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by 1stopnotary on 10/19/05 8:56am
Msg #71157

Notaries Donates

Hi All...I hope this ok to put here....

I just wanted you all to know that we are looking for sponsors from our family, friends, co-workers and the community for the 2006 Parent Project Muscular dystrophy Walt Disney Marathon that is coming up in January. Our goal is raise $1500 and so far we've only raised $237.50

I'm running cuz of my son,Timothy who is now 16 years old has Muscular dystrophy. The organization we are running for is an organization run by parents who is seriously looking for proper treatment and care, and do a lot of advocacy work with Congress for funds for a cure for MD. they have been around for over 15 years. The lady who started the organization, her two son's had DMD as well and both died young from it. It is sad. But she has dedicated her life to helping other children with duchennes muscular dystrophy. you can read more about them and their financial records at their site: www.parentprojectmd.org

Anyhow...we have till December 6 to raise the funds, and we are hoping our friends, family, coworkers and the community can help us raise the money, as well help our marathon runner, Edwin (who is a professional marathon runner) can raise his $3000. Together we are trying to raise $4500. Its a small amount comparing to what the other parents have sucessfully raised. All funds go to PPMD. We dont touch the money. I have purposley set it up that it all goes directly to them without us collecting the funds directly. We do have an online fundraising page that not only collects via credit card, but it also tells you the progress of the fundraising we are doing on our part.

If you would like to sponsor my efforts, please do so by using this secure fundraising page: http://www.justgiving.com/pfp/timsspiritrunner

we hope you will want to give a little bit. The way we figured if we had 50 inidividuals donate a minimum of $30 we will can easily raise our goal. Help us reach the goal today!

Thank you,
Dee, CNSA
Sebring, FL

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.