Notary Rotary
Notary Express in Vallejo, CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Brenda/CA on 10/26/05 5:36pm
Msg #72488

Has anyone done business with Notary Express in Vallejoo, CA (their area code is 707)? I did a search and it came up with Sacramento, CA and some in other states! TIA

Reply by Anonymous on 10/26/05 10:11pm
Msg #72533

Notary Express say they are from Sacramento, but physically they are located in Elk Grove. I have done several signings with them and had no problems. Slow pay, but I did get paid. For some reason, things changed and they did not want to pay me for a signing where the borrowers changed their minds. Suddenly my attempts to contact them were ignored, and calls not returned. My letters were ignored. Tee'd me off! The final letter indicated for them to pay up, or to court we go. They paid at the 11th hour. I've lived and learned.... 'nuf said.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 10/27/05 11:21am
Msg #72646

Thank you for the info! They say they are operating out of Vallejo, CA. I turned the signing down, she first agreed to my fee, then called back to say she could get someone for less money, so I told her to go ahead.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/27/05 3:05pm
Msg #72721

Wise choice to do as you did. Was most likely Rachel that called you back. If they flip flop like that, Notary Express has proven their instability right out the gate. I think it's foolish to waste time calling all around to save a few small bucks. Before the relationship went sour with Notary Express, I would go the extra mile for them because I liked them. A successful signing service has loyal agents, but they too have to work with the sa as a team in order for this to work. Too bad they kissed my loyalty goodbye.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.