Notary Rotary
OT for Charm
Notary Discussion History

OT for Charm
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by DogmongerCA on 10/19/05 3:33pm
Msg #71233

OT for Charm

A lady walks into a drug store and tells the pharmacist she needs some cyanide. The pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady then explained she needed it to poison her husband.

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, "Lord have mercy, I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license, they'll throw both of us in jail and all kinds of bad things will happen! Absolutely not, you can NOT have any cyanide!"

Then the lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied,
"Well now, you didn't tell me you had a prescription."

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/19/05 3:36pm
Msg #71236

LOL!!! now that's my kind of joke Smiley

Thanks, I needed a chuckle!

I need a secretary, can't see over this pile of paperwork!

Reply by DellaCa on 10/19/05 4:32pm
Msg #71246

Re: not Charm but Thanks for the laugh!! N/M

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/19/05 3:38pm
Msg #71237

hey Dogmonger...

by any chance are you the same dogmonger that used to trade penny stocks with us at siliconinvestor or ragingbull? Just curious because if you are, I'll tell you my handle there.

Reply by DogmongerCA on 10/19/05 4:01pm
Msg #71242

Negative

But I do want to find this imposter:-o

Reply by Judy Cobb on 10/19/05 10:27pm
Msg #71316

Thanks for the belly laugh!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.