Notary Rotary
OT personal Loan
Notary Discussion History

OT personal Loan
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by DellaCa on 10/5/05 1:59pm
Msg #69000

OT personal Loan

I am wanting to refi myself and would like to see what several lenders have to offer me. But I do not want several looking into my credit because it would not help my score so I have been told. What is your opinion on finding someone without hurting the credit score as mine is not on the top ( in between) Or do you have anyone in mind as to the best to do personal business with? Thanks

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/5/05 2:03pm
Msg #69003

I hope someone comes up with a good answer, I just called our L.O. to see about a re-fi.
I just don't want 10 people checking our scores as it will drive them down.
I'm going to be looking at a 'newer' car and I know they really shop it out and your credit report will get a LOT of hits. So, we'll go the re-fi way first.

Reply by Art_MD on 10/5/05 2:04pm
Msg #69005

I heard, (maybe someone else has some input), that all inquiries in a 30 day period counts as 1 inquiry when they calculate credit scores.

Art

Reply by DellaCa on 10/5/05 2:10pm
Msg #69009

Same here Charm looking for a new car and would rather refi at the same time try to lower rates somewhat. Thats intresting Art have not heard that one before . Maybe some will add more to this.

Reply by Merry_CA on 10/5/05 2:14pm
Msg #69010

I believe that it is all inquiries within a 14 day period... on the 15th day the count starts again.

Reply by Charles_CA on 10/5/05 2:25pm
Msg #69015

I am also a loan originator so if you can contact me off the site I would be glad to let you know what is available. You should have an idea of your FICO score before you contact me and that way I can let you know what is out ther. I represent Windsor Capital Mortgage and have 300 lenders available. I probably can't make the loan since I am only licesned in Ca but i can sure give you an idea of what is availble. from who, and what you can expect and that way we don't have to have an inquiry on your record.

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/5/05 2:44pm
Msg #69020

thanks Charles, I'll e-mail you after we hear from our L.O...
is that all you need is the FICO score?
I used to be a loan originator....what a stressful headache at times, but good money!

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/5/05 2:45pm
Msg #69021

also...

I'm sure he'll tell me what the DTI and LTV are during the call.

Reply by DellaCa on 10/5/05 2:50pm
Msg #69022

Thanks Charles you have mail

Reply by Anonymous on 10/5/05 5:40pm
Msg #69046

Della, have you tried www.eloan.com

Reply by Merry_CA on 10/5/05 6:10pm
Msg #69054

Anon, have you had personal experience with eloan.com? Have you done any loan signings for borrowers who obtained their loan via the internet? Just curious! Any info will be helpful.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.