Notary Rotary
Orlando Mobile Notaries
Notary Discussion History

Orlando Mobile Notaries
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Donna Kobylarczyk on 10/2/05 2:28pm
Msg #68375

Orlando Mobile Notaries

I was wondering if any of you Orlando notaries meet anywhere? I thought it might be nice to meet some of my fellow notaries to share experiences, etc.

Reply by RhondaFL on 10/2/05 3:33pm
Msg #68378

I seen on the yahoo signingagent message board of one coming October 30, 2005, @ 9:00 am it is a support group, charge $95.00 It is Message #15632. the fee pays for conference room, catered lunch, it is going to be 8 hours, they are going to try and get a representative from Tallahassee to be the speaker, among other small business reps. It will be in the Altamonte Springs Fl area. Donna Bird is the one who gave the info. Payment will be made through pay pal, to SYSPRO CONSULTANTS. hope this helps.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/2/05 6:43pm
Msg #68389

I would be interested in networking too. Is this a class or a conference? Also, the Yahoo message you referred to--is it a message board?

Thanks for your help. BTW, sorry about the anonymous, but I didn't want my whole name to appear.

JR

Reply by Anonymous on 10/4/05 4:17pm
Msg #68827

I was just thinking of meeting each other sharing stories, etc.
Maybe over lunch or dinner.

Donna

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.