Notary Rotary
Placer Title/National Closing Solutions WATCH OUT
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/4/05 7:25pm
Msg #68865

Just had a horrible experience with this company!! My husband and I both work as signing agents. He was scheduled to do a closing for a couple that lived about ten minutes from our home. He called to say that he was stuck in traffic on the way from a closing and to call the borrowers...I could not go do the closing because it was my night to stay home with the kids. However, to accommodate the borrowers I gave them the choice of coming to my home office and doing the signing on time, or waiting until he was able to get there. They gladly accepted my offer and came to my home. I did their double (email doc) signing, corrected every document because they spelled one name wrong and had a great experience with them. Because they came here NCS cut my fee in half!! They were still paid their entire fee, the lender still made their money, the person who spelled the name wrong on the docs still made their money but me, who did the closing...was PUNISHED. If it wasn't for me then none of them would have made a dime. I know other notaries who would have just cancelled and say they couldn't make it. I took care of the borrowers, gave them a choice and got the closing completed. I am so disgusted. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB and the labor department.

Reply by Nd_WA on 10/5/05 2:19am
Msg #68907

I have not gotten many call from NCS past couple months. They just started calling again, and seems like they are getting toward the point of micro-managing (& low).

Reply by Anonymous on 10/5/05 8:12am
Msg #68920

I got a call a few days ago for a closing really close to me. Promised e-docs w/in an hour. Never made it. I called and they said we're sending them now, (great a had another appt which I had to push out) 30 min later, nothing. 15 min later, finally they came through... rush rush print print... then... I got a call, the deal cancelled, because appraised value was too low. what?? I already printed the docs and had to push out other appts because of this signing!!! Oh well send us an invoice for the printing...WHAT!!!!! wouldn't even offer me a cancellation fee!!!
I sent them an invoice but will never work for them again. Who in the world draws loan docs without having an appraisal already done...
I have a gut feeling that they might have found someone cheaper (the scheduler wasn't thrilled about my fee)... but who knows....

Reply by MB_AZ on 10/5/05 10:57am
Msg #68949

I did a signing for them the end of August (they met my fee) and I was paid within 2 weeks. They are still on my "OK" list.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.