Notary Rotary
Premier Membership
Notary Discussion History

Premier Membership
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Tom on 10/20/05 1:28pm
Msg #71455

Premier Membership

I have read some postings that contend that Premier Membership has resulted in incresased business as opposed to a regular membership. The only difference I can see when looking at notary listings is that Premier Members are listed first. I'm curious as to the reasons some of you would attribute to getting more referrals as a Premier Member.

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/20/05 1:33pm
Msg #71456

look at it this way....
I'm looking in the yellow pages for a plumber, never using one before. I see the first couple and call. I wouldn't be searching down thru 100 plumbers before I got one.
As a premiere you are listed at the top, also it gives someone the idea that as a 'premiere' you are more qualified and serious about your profession. (imo)

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 10/20/05 1:54pm
Msg #71465

I agree with Charm... AND

As a PM, you have the option of allowing people who come online visiting the message board to click on your s/n to go directly to your profile.

Reply by SLP_VA on 10/20/05 3:38pm
Msg #71516

Re: I agree with Charm... AND

I'm not sure why there is such a difference in being a Premier Member versus a non-Premier Member, but I do know that just a couple of days ago, I became a Premier Member and I've received way more calls than before. When asked where they got my info from, I'm told from NOT ROT.

It was worth the $94 I paid. I've already made up the price of the membership just by accepting one closing.

Reply by Jacqi Shifflett on 10/21/05 12:09am
Msg #71616

I just upgraded this Monday and have been signifcantly busier. I'm not kidding, for me the upgrade was well worth the $$ spent. I've had two to three well paying ($150-$175) edoc signings each day this week and already two booked for Monday the 24th.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.