Notary Rotary
REAC-PASS Inspectors...
Notary Discussion History

REAC-PASS Inspectors...
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 10/4/05 1:04pm
Msg #68761

REAC-PASS Inspectors...

I hate to overload my friend Margaret with questions about getting the REAC PASS certification. She's got a new business going and I thought maybe I could get some input from the others who maybe fit into this bracket.

Today I got my letter...and I was wondering if anyone out there could answer a few pre-registration questions for me.

You can email me at the link above...

Just to verify that I am actuall accepted for consideration once I verify...here's part of my letter:

Dear Inspector Candidate:

We are pleased to inform you that you meet the inspector qualifications to participate in the Uniform Physical Condition Standards (UPCS) Inspection Training and Certification Program.

All of the UPCS Inspection Training required to become certified (DCD 2..3)

Also, you will be required to provide verifiable documentation of your Inspector Candidate Questionnaire answers (from your submitted Inspector Assessment Form) before you attend any training that you are registered for.

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 10/4/05 1:43pm
Msg #68772

Hi Brenda-

I received the same letter after applying for the training. You have been accepted, you just need to get to DC for the training and have a laptop.

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/4/05 1:57pm
Msg #68775

I read the letter. I have questions which I would like to discuss off the board.

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 10/4/05 5:34pm
Msg #68841

Im sorry Brenda, didnt mean to offend, I guess I just mis-understood your question. I have a number of questions too. Maybe we'll be in DC together.

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/4/05 6:33pm
Msg #68855

Not offended! Just wanted to discuss off the board. Can you email me?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.