Notary Rotary
SOX
Notary Discussion History

SOX
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Stacie Page on 10/6/05 4:22pm
Msg #69179

SOX

I think I remember seeing a comment regarding SOX, but am not sure. Has anyone done anything with this company and if so, are they OK. I can't find any information on them. I have a closing tonight!

Thank you.

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/6/05 4:24pm
Msg #69180

Okay. I am being very crabby here, but go to the orange search button and type in SOX - individual messages and you will get a 9/26/05 update.

Reply by Stacie Page on 10/6/05 4:27pm
Msg #69181

OK, I just did that. SORRY! I am new to this site and am still learning (less than a week). I did not see the search button until I sent to questions. I won't bother again. Thanks.

Reply by RickinVA on 10/7/05 9:05am
Msg #69282

I just GOTTA reply, here. Stacy, if you haven't gotten too far along, tell SOX you can't work for them, and cancel the signing, if you are working for money. If you want to do it for the experience, then go ahead. The only dumb questions here are the one not asked. But in the future, new people might want to check the archives for their answer before posting. I see nothing wrong with answering the question, THEN directing the poster to how to get answers to the oft repeated questions. They might not know that the questions are repeats.

Rick

Reply by MB_AZ on 10/6/05 5:15pm
Msg #69191

It still amazes me to see how rude you "old timers" are to sa's that are new to this site.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/6/05 5:35pm
Msg #69195

MB_AZ - Thank You so much! You said what I wanted to say. There is just no need for rudeness and I just didn't understand the "crabiness" of that email.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/6/05 5:36pm
Msg #69197

Sorry, I didn't mean to post as Anonymous. The post below is from me, Stacie.

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/6/05 5:49pm
Msg #69202

Re: SOX - Stacy and MB...

Sorry to offend...I just don't understand the helpless thing...I am different...not interested in having to depend on someone else for help all the time. Never have been good at being helpless.

I thought I was doing Stacie a favor by telling her nicely before someone bit her head off.

Life is better if you have control of your own destiny.

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/6/05 5:51pm
Msg #69203

Re: SOX - Stacy and MB...One more thing...

To those who agree with my position...let's just let this go and not start a more crabby thread. I think enough said from my perspective. If you don't agree, please fire away.

Reply by Stacie Page on 10/6/05 6:03pm
Msg #69208

Please know that it is NOT a helpless thing..As stated before, I am NEW to this website and simply did not notice the Search button. When I did notice it, I went directly to it and typed in what was needed. If I could have went in and deleted my question, I would have.

I am sorry you are having a crabby day. But by me being new to this website, this comment and attitude just make me not want to pose future questions.

Thank you for responding.

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/6/05 6:05pm
Msg #69210

*Thank you for responding. *

And, thank you, as well.

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/7/05 2:22am
Msg #69270

Stacie, please explain

I must be missing something here. All Brenda did was direct you to the search button and tell you what to put in to find the information you were looking for. What exactly is so rude or crabby about that? Is your skin really so thin that unless somebody tells you EXACTLY what you want to hear, they're being rude? I guess this goes for the other poster who made the comment about old timers as well.

I've seen rude and crabby. I've BEEN rude and crabby on this board. Brenda's answer was perfectly polite and told you exactly what to do to get the answer to your question. Lighten the f*** up!

Reply by Brenda_AR on 10/6/05 11:04pm
Msg #69257

After you read this board for a while you might understand the crabbyness. Newbies find this board often and ask the same questions over and over. The SOX topic as well as many others has been asked and answered many times over in the past year and using the search button will turn up more info with many different opinions that could be very helpful without all the repetition that I myself get tired of reading.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.