Notary Rotary
SS calling
Notary Discussion History

SS calling
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Bonnie_FL on 10/4/05 10:02am
Msg #68721

SS calling

My phone rang 2 times the day before yesterday. I picked it up and the person hung up. I checked my caller ID and it was a siginig company. Called them back immediately and they said OH, we got someone else. Alright, so again, yesterday it happend again after 2 rings - they hung (different company). Again I called them back and again heard the same thing, we found someone else. First I don't know if I even got the person who actually called me, but sure, in seconds you phoned me and phoned another and hired another notary. Guess I'll need to carry my phone in my pocket when I go to the bathroom now!!

Reply by Quincey Perry on 10/4/05 11:01am
Msg #68733

I've had the same experience (yesterday morning) so I am now wearing a phone-thing in my ear and have my phone attached to me (this is my cell) so I can immediately answer a call. I also have my land phone in my pocket. The problem is: what will I do when I need a shower???? LOL

Reply by Bonnie_FL on 10/4/05 11:11am
Msg #68737

Sponge baths I guess. LOL

Reply by PAW_Fl on 10/4/05 12:22pm
Msg #68756

For your shower ...

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/70253.asp

Reply by MABrescia on 10/4/05 12:37pm
Msg #68757

Re: For your shower ...

ahhaahh good one, thanks! I kinda like that one, in the pool with my kids, I sometimes miss many calls (but I must say most of my client base gives me time to respond) I should feel lucky that way.

Nice link though! thanks!!!

Reply by thnotary_NY on 10/4/05 1:38pm
Msg #68771

Re: For your shower ...

I looooooove this board.!!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.