Notary Rotary
Tampabay Closings
Notary Discussion History

Tampabay Closings
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Bonnie_FL on 10/21/05 12:35am
Msg #71624

Tampabay Closings

I did a search and didn't find anything. Anyone familiar with them? Thanks.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/21/05 7:31am
Msg #71650

Elayne is great to work with and pays on time.

Reply by Bonnie_FL on 10/21/05 12:12pm
Msg #71720

Re: Tampabay Closings - Thank you Sylvia n/m

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 10/21/05 1:22pm
Msg #71742

Don't hesitate in accepting business from TBC

Tampabay gave me my very first closing in April when I started as a NSA and found me here at Notary Rotary. Great company to work with. Only received one from they, the borrower lives in Southern Cal and was purchasing a rental income property in FL.

One of the gals in the office was from Jersey and a Springsteen fan. She sent me a double album of Springsteen as a thank you for a job well done.

I know I'm still in their database because I receive emails from them on a regular basis, but I don't expect too much business from them since 99% of what they do is in FL.

Reply by Bonnie_FL on 10/21/05 1:33pm
Msg #71744

Re: Don't hesitate in accepting business from TBC

MaggieMae, I'm from New Jersey also!! I got a call from Tampabay a few days ago and wasn't able to do the job. Springsteen was born in Freehold only about 30 minutes from where I grew up in Sayreville where Bon Jovi is from. That's my claim to fame!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.