Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
True Title-Beware of what they don't tell.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Pamela Turner on 10/3/05 7:50pm
Msg #68628

Printed docs, went to signing, completed, and mailed back. Through no fault of mine docs had to be resigned. When the company called I specifically asked was I going to get paid for the first signing and she said - if you do this one. Printed docs, went to signing, completed, and mailed back. Got my check - only got paid for one trip. Called and talked to Julie and she said no closing, no pay. Claimed all I asked was if I would get paid and she said if I did this one. Why would I ask that about the current signing. Would I take one and go for free???

Just wanted you to know so it wouldn't happen to you. Thanks for all the good advice I find here!

Reply by Anonymous on 10/3/05 8:39pm
Msg #68645

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE TITLE CO?? AND WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED??

Reply by Pam/MS on 10/3/05 8:43pm
Msg #68647

True Title, Ormond Beach, FL.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/4/05 10:09am
Msg #68722

Boy, just shows we have to confirm every conversation we have with anyone who hires us! And I thought title companies were a bit more reliable than signing companies! I have so much yet to learn.

Reply by Pamela Turner on 10/14/05 12:02pm
Msg #70502

Re: True Title

Faxed the manager and they sent me a check. Totally shocked me after the way I was treated on the phone. If the check clears I will say this is a straight up company, if not I will let you know.

Just wanted you to know they are fixing their mistake!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.