Notary Rotary
United Notaries - GA
Notary Discussion History

United Notaries - GA
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/26/05 8:55pm
Msg #72519

United Notaries - GA

I accepted a signing from United Notaries - GA location the first week of August. Their payment policy states that they will pay on the 30th of the following month. As of today, 10/26 I have not received payment, nor a response to any of my phone calls or emails. They keep claiming that someone will call me back, the person who handles it is not there, or everyone has gone for the day. I'm tired of the excuses and just want to be paid for my services. Notaries Beware!

Reply by Anonymous on 10/26/05 10:17pm
Msg #72534

I did a signing for them on 8/19/05 and have not received payment . I have called several times and spoke to Karen and she acted like she was shocked that I hadn't received payment. I also sent her an email on Monday stating that I was going to take futher action and still have not heard anything.

Reply by April_NY on 10/27/05 7:43am
Msg #72565

Search before taking assingments...

They are known for doing this.
Take an hour and go through the message boards, review the companies and people's feedback on them. You will be better protected against non payers if you make mental (or actual) notes on whom has a bad reputation.

Reply by NC_Notary on 10/27/05 9:44am
Msg #72604

I am still waiting also after they promised me.......

Naomi told me my check was sent out and that was a month ago.

Reply by Melody on 10/27/05 10:36am
Msg #72630

Re: I am still waiting also after they promised me.......

As said before I believe its not the person pulling the check but the person signing the check. It seem pretty obvious to me that this person may be getting our checks prepared but the person signing the check may be our problem......Something to think about.

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/27/05 7:54am
Msg #72571

They called on Tuesday and offered $50. to me and I told them my fee....she said that she would have to get it approved. About an hour later (I'm sure she was shopping it) she called back and said it was approved....I'm thanking my lucky stars that another SS called and booked that hour with an e-m confirmation Smiley

Btw: she wasn't very happy to hear I was no longer available, after a search ----SO WAS I !

Reply by shan_CT on 10/27/05 8:33am
Msg #72585

United Notaries - I thought they were in CO? If so I finally got paid for my Aug closings last week. I kept calling and finally got them to nail down a check number. My confirmation lists a Karen as well?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.