Notary Rotary
Van Rijs Escrow, E-Realty, TD Financial
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/20/05 2:11pm
Msg #71477

Notaries, beware! This company has been going directly to notaries to perform both loan application and document signings. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM! They are dishonest, and demanding and unprofessional. We have posted a warning before, and a notary agreed to do an up-front loan application signing for $75 (they will promise you anything) and has not been paid, and will not be paid. This company has cheated signing companies and notaries out of their fees, and the notary community needs to know NOT to take any work from them (Adrian Van Rijs, Wendy Johnson, Alicia Hargis) or any broker from E-Realty or TD Financial. The are located in Southern CA (Tarzana, CA). I cannot impress upon you enough not to work for them. We will have combined losses over $2,500 in fees on transactions that do not close or that have been closed incorrectly with the notary fee going unpaid. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM.

Reply by SDgirl_CA on 10/20/05 2:14pm
Msg #71480

I also have some unpaid invoices from those companies. I did a couple application signings in March and still no payment!

Reply by Anonymous on 10/20/05 2:25pm
Msg #71487

So, how far is it to drive to their office and confront them face to face....mano a mano ?

Reply by JanetK_CA on 10/22/05 12:23am
Msg #71836

OK... (teacher hat on again) "Mano a mano" means hand-to-hand in Spanish. I recommend limiting to the face-to-face approach - literally as well as figuratively! ;>) (In case you're interested, "face" in Spanish is "cara", but I don't think the expression translates well... Or did you mean something else completely??)

Back on topic, thanks for sharing this info!

Reply by patricia on 10/20/05 8:45pm
Msg #71580

sorry to hear this, I did one signing for them last month and was paid very quickly, I was hoping they would be a good new customer. However the borrower was anxious to get the loan.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.