Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Who posted a note about a cruise for a NotRot convention?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by TitleGalCA on 10/3/05 2:59pm
Msg #68549

I can't find it...I think its a fabulous idea! The more passengers that book, the lower the rates (I think).

What's the consensus...cruise or fixed location?

I just thought a Notrot convention would be far better than NNA's...and it's taken several turns into an organization...which is fine. Still I like the idea of the convention...truly experts speakers...no over-the-top seminar costs, meet the folks you chat with, etc.

Worth pursuing? If so, I'm happy to start organizing...but need opinions. Also Harry said he'd be willing to sponsor, which would appropriate. Post your thoughts! (And Harry...take over any time...hint, hint).

Reply by DMARTZ_IN on 10/3/05 3:09pm
Msg #68552

Message#68490 N/M

Reply by TCMN on 10/3/05 3:10pm
Msg #68553

It's in a post by now on a previous page. I'm game. I'm still going to work on the organization project with anyone wanting my input on the file I've made notes on. I also will still work on the convention that Lisa and I were going to do after coming back from the NNA thing in Vegas.

I think Harry could still sponser a cruize....we just need one class the first day and one the last to have it a write-off. Smiley

But it would be a fun time!

Reply by Jan_In on 10/3/05 4:32pm
Msg #68587

A cruise would be super!! And a write off makes it better. Have been wanting to do a cruise that would incorporate a learning experience, too! You are away from the general hub bub of life and all the group would have a thing in common.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 10/3/05 4:41pm
Msg #68591

Hey TitleGalCA. That was me, one precaution though, after my 1st cruise it has become an addiction! I can look into the rates, best time to go is in Jan/Feb/ Mar. for everyone, if I can get an approx # of those that would be interested. The Texaribbean out of Houston is a good one and not too expensive, + you get 4 ports of call instead of 3 on a 7 day. If you're really interested email me and I'll find out some info for everyone including an approx. cost per person.

Reply by Quincey Perry on 10/3/05 6:11pm
Msg #68608

Sounds good to me!

Reply by hcampersFL on 10/3/05 7:23pm
Msg #68620

I love the idea of a cruise also! Remember that after Jan. 1st you must have a passport for cruises. If you don't have one but might be interested in the idea start the process now. I believe it takes 6-8 weeks to get one.
Beverly

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.