Notary Rotary
Would anybody be willing to share their marketing letters
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Kris Hasenfratz on 10/10/05 6:44pm
Msg #69786

I would like to start getting my info out to other places besides signing companies to increase my work load and unfortunately I am not an expert when it comes to marketing myself and what I have to offer. I would like to write attorney offices, Title companies, Nursing homes, adult foster care homes, and Hospitals offering my services for notary work when their other people may not be available or after hours. Thanks in advance for anybody willing to share!!! If this gets alot of response not only will it help me but others who are stumped too and could use a little help in getting the word out. We just need to make sure that we personalize it to reflect ourselves and not the person that was so generous in sharing.

Thanks again,

Kris

Reply by Anonymous on 10/13/05 9:02am
Msg #70213

Libraries and book stores...

...have all sorts of marketing tips listed in their do-it-yourself business books. Sorry, no offense intended, but few on this forum will share their marketing success tips, fees or prized companies.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.