Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
accusigning has anyone had any problem with them?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/27/05 6:08pm
Msg #72742

I've been trying to get them to pay me for two signings I did 26 Aug...Never get an email reply and always get told on phone they will check into it, call me back or forward me to voicemail...

Reply by Anonymous on 10/27/05 6:19pm
Msg #72748

Is it the Accusignig in Loomis Ca? If it is I did one for them in August, (Made 2 trips), and when I called they said they would have the owner call me, they showed they owe me for 2 trips. No call yet. I was waiting till after EOM to call again. How do these Co's stay in business?????

Reply by BetsyMI on 10/27/05 8:28pm
Msg #72757

Do you read the messages on this forum? Accusigning sounds like one of the worst. Please do a Search using the orange button at the top.

Reply by Carol_in_MI on 10/27/05 10:29pm
Msg #72788

Still trying to get payment for two done in late July. Yesterday was promised they'd cut the check when I call back on Monday since they couldn't do anything about it during the end of month rush. Two weeks ago, they agreed I was WAY overdue to be paid and said they would forward the invoices to accounts payable. We'll see if Monday's call really does generate the checks.

Reply by MB_AZ on 10/27/05 11:45pm
Msg #72798

Very slow payers. Not worth working with since you need to call numerous times just to get paid.

Reply by Jennifer Rundall on 10/29/05 12:55pm
Msg #73021

I have been waiting to be paid on two outstanding invoices from July 2005! I can not ever get ahold of anyone when I call. I have sent the invoice several times AND emailed them also with no returned email. I will NOT give up. My time is to valuable and gas is too expensive to let this go unpaid!
Dont give up! They have to pay one way or another. Smiley

Reply by Carol_in_MI on 11/5/05 2:51pm
Msg #74603

SUCCESS - Accusigning

The check arrived today. Payment for two signings done in late July. Better late than never, but still very frustrating having to wait 3 months for payment and having to call twice to request payment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.