Notary Rotary
all chiefs and no indians
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/11/05 12:31pm
Msg #69883

did signing Friday night for title company that has used me before. took package saturday morning to UPS package store. saturday morning faxed invoice and shipping confirmation. received call yesterday afternoon from title company asking if signing went ok. this title company has never called to check up before. just received another call from title company asking if I had time to get package shipped yesterday. I said no I shipped it saturday. I just tracked package and it was signed for yesterday morning at 11:00.

Reply by Rebecca_TN on 10/11/05 1:06pm
Msg #69887

And no communication

I did a signing last week and PER INSTRUCTIONS, called SS with tracking #, call TC with tracking #, sent 2 e-mails with tracking #, faxed documents with tracking#. Sure enough, the next day I got a call to see the signing closed. Later I get a call to say they never received the documents for a signing from 4 days ago. I reminded them that they had called and cancelled because borrower wanted to get their own notary. We are told that if we do not call, fax and e-mail, we will have our fees reduced, but I can't help but wonde what they do will the information we send them.

Reply by Premier Signing Services on 10/11/05 1:38pm
Msg #69896

Re: And no communication

I have one SS in particular that calls me on a regular basis for orders. They pay good and are easy to work with, with a few exceptions. They call for the order, I accept. They fax it over and then want me to call them back to let them know I received the fax, the send docs, call to let me knwo they have sent them, want me to call when they arrive, want me to call after I confirm with borrower, want me to call 30 minutes before the appt to let them know it is still on, call within 30 minutes after appt to confirm it closed, fax back notarized documents, call with tracking numbers, and yet they still call the next day and ask if it closed or not.

However, they never haggle over fees and they pay the full price even if it cancels before I have any contact witht he borrower. If it was not for that, I would turn them down every time they calll because of all the hassle and phone calls on each order.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.