Notary Rotary
anyone seen this form? Indemnity and affidavits as to debts,
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by SignerCA on 10/7/05 2:52pm
Msg #69396

liens and possession. Instructions say "To be filled in personally by seller or borrower in his/her own handwriting, use separate form for each party". So I am assuming that the borrower's need to fill this out. If you look at the venue area it states "County of___ before me, the undersigned authority, on this day personally appeared ______________ personally known to me to be the person whose name is subscribed hereto and upon his/her oath disposes and says that no preceedings in bankruptsy have ben initiated... blah blah blah. So, if the borrower(s) are adding his/her own name to the "personally appeared" area then why the "personally known to me" addition afterwards.

It has a second signature page in which they each sign and I notarize. I hope this makes sense.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.