Notary Rotary
cheap fees
Notary Discussion History

cheap fees
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/27/05 7:33am
Msg #72560

cheap fees

want to stop doing closing for $50 and want to do more like $100 how do you know who to call. there only three notaries in my county that do this.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/27/05 7:40am
Msg #72563

I heard that Title companies pay more because they don't have to use outside companies.

Reply by SusanOH on 10/27/05 7:44am
Msg #72566

Good for you, you'll make alot more with doing less and probably alot less running around and aggrevation. Is your question who do you market to?? I would try title companies depending on your experience, you need to have at least a 100 signings under your belt before you start with title companies as they are alot less forgiving then SS's.
Call them, introduce yourself tell them what you do and ask who to speak to. Try title companies that are in your state but not necessarily in your same city. Ask them if they ever have closings in your area and then go from there. Good Luck.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.