Notary Rotary
here's an excuse for ya
Notary Discussion History

here's an excuse for ya
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by cyndi_ca on 10/12/05 7:37pm
Msg #70108

here's an excuse for ya

Called ss today to find out about payment. After having to call several times to get a human their response was "I'm sorry we haven't mail your check, the boss has been too busy to sign it". I'm sorry, I'll just be too busy to do work for you. Lame excuse #993

Reply by Mike_IA on 10/12/05 8:21pm
Msg #70115

KMC used to give me that excuse until they went out of business.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 10/12/05 9:27pm
Msg #70139

I've heard an excuse very very similar to that one....could it be the same company....hmmmmm.....

Reply by Lavetta Paul on 10/12/05 10:27pm
Msg #70155

I am having the same problem with Accusigning. I gave them notice that if the balance due was not paid by the 10th I would post their delinquency. They feel that we do not have any recourse.

This is not the first delinquency with Accusigning. They wanted me to do some signings and assured me that the check for their previous balance was being drawn. I did the additional signings, no check. Barbara Pullman (represented herself as the owner) advised me that she was to busy to cut the checks. When she finally did cut the check, she failed to mail it for over a week, again leading me to believe the check was in the mail to do another signing. I terminated my relationship with them 90 days ago with the assurance of their processor that I would be paid in two to three weeks, that was 90 days ago. I still have not been paid.

Reply by TandM ConsultingServices - Notary on 10/12/05 10:39pm
Msg #70157

Oh Fudge... I just did a signing for Accusigning. I just received a payment from another company after 90 days. I mean I stayed on them until I received payment for the work that I did. I believe in getting paid for a job well done..

Reply by Anonymous on 10/12/05 10:58pm
Msg #70165

Send them a small claims court form.

I keep a set of small claims court forms around. Then, I fill one out and call the signing company ask for their fax and the owner. Tell them you are looking to hirer them as a signing company. They will give you the information.

I then fax the following--- URGENT LAWSUIT PENDING page 2. This lawsuit will be filed in 24 hours unless I here from you and you will be responsible for court cost is I win. page 3, is the handwritten concilation complaint all filled out so they know I am serious. AND I AM SERIOUS.

I will win since they will not come to my state to appear. I will then docket the judgement. I can ask around, find out where they bank and sieze assets. Send copies to the borrower and to title company on the loan and the bank that funded it. I get paid and they do not call me again. A win/win from my viewpoint.

If they send you a check after you have filed the lawsuit....do not cash it. Take it to court with you so can get the check plus court fees and service costs.

Reply by cyndi_ca on 10/13/05 10:59am
Msg #70236

Re: Send them a small claims court form.

Should I go to my local court house to get small claims forms. That's a great idea. thanks

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.