Notary Rotary
50State Newsletter said that they
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/18/05 7:29pm
Msg #65967

are not answering there phones because someone got a promotion? What? Businesses don't just disconnect their numbers because they don't have peope answering them. They invest in a voicemail system to take the messages, direct them to the individuals who can answer them, not get rid of the numbers all together.

Anyone else think something fishy is going on? What kind of marketing genius is happening here? And people follow her lead why??????

Reply by Cris_AR on 9/18/05 8:40pm
Msg #65968

50State associated with NotaryBeware? If so what other assocations are associated? TIA!

Reply by Bonnie_FL on 9/18/05 11:33pm
Msg #65981

Got the same message which I thought was rather fishy. Victoria is moving, something happened to the other person who was handling the calls. Wow, i joined a site back in April I still cannot get in touch with and actually do not want to any more since I only got auto responses to any emails I have ever sent and was never contacted.

Waste of money and I will not be renewing. Yeah, the queen of marketing has no one to answer her phone and she always tells you cannot let your personal life interfer with your professional life. Excuse me, didn't she just make the excuse she is moving. What...she didn't think ahead to have the number rerouted. She is a big business, gets lots of money from us. At least hire a temp to answer the phone and route the question to someone with some knowledge. I find it hard to believe she doesn't have a backup staff with what she now charges for her so called "lifetime" membership!

OK, thanks, done venting.

Reply by TCMN on 9/19/05 7:36am
Msg #65990

Agree, but would ya like to start a numbers board on it?

I agree Bonnie.

First you have your business up for sale.

Then I think she either sold it too Victoria Rivera or she's paid her to be affiliated so 50state "looks" more reputable.

Now she's moving and has disconnected her numbers because she doesn't have anyone to answer them anymore?

How does that make any sense? Whay would you not at least hire the temp like you said Bonnie, or route them to a voicemail system saying "sorry for the inconvenience, we are temporarily in the process of a move. Listen to the choices and leave a message for the appropriate dept. and your call will be returned as soon as possible." Or have a temp answer them.

I to think something is going to happen or be announced about 50state. Either sold or going out of business. Anyone want to state a numbers board on it and guess a date? lol

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.