Notary Rotary
8:11PM Still waiting for edocs
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/26/05 10:13pm
Msg #67485

Should I just call the SS and give them a time limit and if they dont get them to find someone else?
They havent sent the comfirmation letter yet.
I had a minor problem getting paid last time with SS. And Im not very comfortable doing this
at all, the last time I came back from the signing for this SS almost midnight, and when the check came
it was short 65.00. So I dont know.

Maybe he found another notary and hasnt bother to call me and tell me so.

Reply by CindyinCA on 9/26/05 10:25pm
Msg #67488

If it were me, I would be watching primetime tv instead of my email.

Reply by SoCal Signing Co. on 9/26/05 10:56pm
Msg #67494

Always call the SS... they need to know your limitations
I am sure they are as frustrated as you

Reply by John_NorCal on 9/26/05 11:23pm
Msg #67496

If they've treated you like dirt in the past, why would you even consider doing something for them again?

Reply by m_fl on 9/27/05 6:19am
Msg #67508

i gave 2 back yesterday who did not have docs to me on time. Not only were they late but 2 hours late that i exptended the time they could get them to me. My life does not revolve around these companies that cant get anything to me on time.

Reply by newbie_AR on 9/27/05 11:22am
Msg #67576

I had the same things happen yesterday from a TC. I received a call around 10 to do a closing 2 hours away. It was scheduled for 6:30. I tried to call the borrower and couldn't reach anyone all day. I called the TC 5 times to inform them that I had not received the docs. Finally, I rec'd the docs at 6:20 p.m. I called the TC to tell them that by the time I printed the docs and reached the borrower, it would be at least 9:00 p.m. and then there was a 2 hr drive back home so I would have to get a room; therefore, we needed to renegotiate my fee. They were very accommodating and said whatever it takes just make sure they sign tonight. They stated that would send a new confirmation. However, I didn't receive anything stating the new fee. I e-mailed them to provide them with the tracking number of the package and to inquire about the fee. They sent me a new confirmation with more than what we had re-negotiated. I was happily surprised. I will work for them any day, e-docs or not Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.