Notary Rotary
A Call to all Notaries
Notary Discussion History

A Call to all Notaries
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/7/05 12:44pm
Msg #64011

A Call to all Notaries

Fellow Notaries and Signing Agents – My husband and I are signing agents we have started a stuffed animal drive for the child victims of hurricane Katrina. We hope it may comfort the children that have lost everything. We will be collecting stuffed animals to be delivered and distributed to the displaced children who have been forced to evacuate their homes and will be living in various places for months to come.

If you would like to donate a small stuffed animal (please keep them no larger than approximately 12’ long) you can send them to me at:

Cathy Tarbox, Notaries Door 2 Door
1504 McDougal Street
Vallejo, CA 94590

Please DO NOT send us money. If you would like to make a monetary donation you can find reputable charities by going to www.katrina.com.

There are over 200,000 notaries in this country. If any of you would be interested in bringing a smile back to a child, I welcome you to get involved. Thank you and God bless.

Sincerely yours,

Cathy Tarbox

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.