Notary Rotary
Affidavit
Notary Discussion History

Affidavit
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by yoyo on 9/14/05 8:51pm
Msg #65257

Affidavit

I have a closing tomorrow and there is an affidavit that says the following on the blank day of blank in the year blank before me personally came blank to me know to be the individual described in and who executed the foregoing instrument, and acknowledgement that blank executed the same. what goes in this blank(the other borrower)?

Thanks,

Yoyo-PA

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 9/14/05 8:58pm
Msg #65258

It would either be a repeat of the signers name or one of the following words He/SHe/They as applicable. If there are 2 borrowers you are notarizing then make sure you put both names in the space for the borrowers names.
For Example:
On the # day of SEPTEMBER in the year 2005 before me personally came JANE DOE AND JOHN DOE to me know to be the individual described in and who executed the foregoing instrument, and acknowledgement that THEY executed the same.

I am not a Lawyer and this is not meant to be legal advise. I also do not know what your state requirements are.

Reply by DMARTZ_IN on 9/14/05 8:58pm
Msg #65259

HE/she/they

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.