Any takes on Eagle Wings Noraty Service
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/30/05 8:30pm
Msg #68220

Any takes on Eagle Wings Noraty Service

Reply by Anonymous on 10/1/05 3:42pm
Msg #68318

YIKES!

Yes... I have a take on them. Normally I post my name, but don't dare this time as they owe me $$$$!!!!!!!!!!!! and I don't want to deter them from paying me if they read this and get mad and continue to ignore my payment requests.
They paid 1/2 of my June closings in August, the other 1/2 of June in September after numerous threats and also a complaint to the title company.
They still owe me for July August and September.
Nice people, can sucker me every time to do a closing for them. But, not any more. Not until they pay up.
I know they are in financial trouble. Brenda just took a full time job as they could not pay their bills.
You will get "the check is in the mail" routine, then when it doesn't come... "it must have been lost in the mail, I'll put a stop payment on it and send you out another".
No wonder they can't pay their bills, when every check gets lost in the mail and you have to put a stop payment on it, that can really cut into your revenue.

To sum it up... just don't go there.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.