Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Anyone have experience with these companies?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Teddog_CO on 9/15/05 8:39pm
Msg #65550

TransUnion/Wilimington, DE and Nationwide Appraisal Services Corp/Cannonsburg,PA.
Thank you for any input!

Teddog_CO

Reply by MagicLadyCA on 9/15/05 8:46pm
Msg #65555

I work a lot for TransUnion. Good work and they pay on time. Don't have any experience with the other....

Reply by Teddog_CO on 9/15/05 8:52pm
Msg #65563

To MagicLadyCA

Thanks for the input! They sent a Notary Signing Pkg. I was shocked to see their standard fee is $46.00. Do they pay you your regular fees??

Thanks
Teddog_CO

Reply by MagicLadyCA on 9/15/05 9:01pm
Msg #65570

Re: To MagicLadyCA

I do always have to negotiate, but, I am getting in the habit of doing that more and more. It seems like more of the SS's are trying to low-ball all of us.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 9/15/05 9:09pm
Msg #65574

Re: To MagicLadyCA

Wow! That's an understatement. I am really shocked to see such large companies offering such low fees. So you think it's worth filling out their 12/pg application? I should really send them a bill for my fax paper LOL
You are correct about having to negotiate everything. It is an up hill climb all the way.
Keep smiling!!

Thanks
Teddog_CO

Reply by Barry Silver on 9/15/05 10:03pm
Msg #65595

I was paid well by Trans Union and in less than a week. I do not know of the other.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 9/15/05 10:20pm
Msg #65603

Barry Silver

Thanks Barry!

Teddog_CO

Reply by Anonymous on 9/16/05 6:56am
Msg #65633

I have done two signings for Transunion and they only wants to pay 46.00 fee . They are slow paying as well. With gas prices I have delated them from my list of companies. However Nationwide Appraisal is a good company to work for. They pay in a timely manner and they will negotiate your fee. They are willing to meet you half way. I would encourage you to find more companies like nationwide to work with.Your business will profit.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 9/16/05 7:08am
Msg #65635

To Anonymous

Thank You !
I won't even bother with TransUnion. I am trying to Sign-up with more companies like Nationwide. I've have a great deal of experience and can't afford these people that don't pay a fair fee. This a full time job for me.

Thanks Again
Teddog_CO

Reply by wendy_wa on 9/16/05 10:25am
Msg #65669

Re: To Anonymous

Not only does transunion rip SA off - but they also reduce your fee for a background check and send spam faxes at 4:30 in the morning. I have not done as signing for them since they reduced their fees to $46.00. I have even asked to be removed from their DB over and over, yet even this week I received a policy/procedure fax from them in the wee hours of the morning. I went to far as to report their spam fax as I no longer have a relationship with them and don't wish to.

Reply by Rick_NY on 9/18/05 3:24pm
Msg #65942

I have been doing business with Nationwide for over 2 years and my only complaint is that I wish they'd send me MORE work. They pay in 2 to 4 weeks like clockwork. The people are very nice to work with, to. I need 10 more clients like Nationwide.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.