Notary Rotary
Anyone work with FASS
Notary Discussion History

Anyone work with FASS
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/15/05 10:09pm
Msg #65597

Anyone work with FASS

I've worked with FASS for a long time. I do their web booking on SOAP. Anyone else? Just wondering the inbox has not been posting jobs like it normally does. I have called FASS several times and they say it must be slow. I was wondering does anyone know if they are contacting notaries directly and doing away with the on-line booking system. Any comments would be appreciated. I'm in Southern CA.

Reply by CaliNotary on 9/15/05 10:26pm
Msg #65605

I'm in LA and just got a call from them a few days ago. I've told them about 5 times to take me out of their system yet they still seem to call about once a month.

I don't know why you'd want to work for them in the first place. Their pay sucks, they treat their notaries like they have no idea what they're doing, and they've posed as signing agents on this board trying to convince us that $40 signings are a good thing.

Your time would be better spent working for companies who aren't scraping the bottom of the barrel for signing agents.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 9/15/05 10:50pm
Msg #65609

Lord only knows! $40.00 What are these people thinking of? Anonymous! Please use the Companies list on this site to get your Correct fees. There are a lot of good companies out there that pay their Notaries what they should and have some respect for you. Remember "You get what you pay for?" You pay $40 and you will get $40 results ! This is a profession and we pay out to much money for equipment,supplies,gas, insurance and marketing to mention a few expences. Please! Notaries don't work for people like this !! It's a Slap in the face to all of us. This is Not a Hobby-It's a Business. We are professionals. I'm off my soapbox for the night (no one ever listens anyway)LOL

Teddog_CO

Reply by PNW_Notary on 9/15/05 11:52pm
Msg #65612

Cali's right

Big fat first mortgage packages.

Tons of micromanagement.

Forget 'em.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/16/05 12:14am
Msg #65613

Re: Cali's right

This company called me today to do a closing on Sept. 20th. Sent me a confirmation hours later and didn't confirm the fee even. I just emailed them back and called leaving a message and told them Im not going to do the closing because of negative feedback.
Thank you all for giving comments on this company . Can't afford to work for someone like this. Thanks again................

Reply by LawrenceOK on 9/16/05 9:04am
Msg #65652

Re: Cali's right

Calinotary is not always right. They called me once for a local and only wanted to pay $35. You know what the sad part of this is? Some notary came into my area and did it, because they never called back.

Reply by Lee_AR on 9/16/05 9:55am
Msg #65660

Beg to differ... while not one of my favorites; they pay timely; I've seen worse micromanagement than FASS; and have (recently) received $225 for a Heloc. (Yes, much travel involved.) NEGOTIATE! Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.