Notary Rotary
Apprenticeship Program.
Notary Discussion History

Apprenticeship Program.
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by atitlecloser on 9/8/05 10:06am
Msg #64167

Apprenticeship Program.

When I began to conduct loan closings I wasn't fortunate enough to have someone to show me the ropes. I therefore had to learn through trial and error. I decided to create a training course that would help other notarys to learn how to conduct a proper closing or even just for those notartys who would like to brush up on their skills. The next training course is on Monday September 12th, it is from 9 AM until 4:30 PM.
The course program is as follows:
Perform successful closing step by step, understand and explain the top loan documents, the function of a closer and the loan process, prevent a halted signing, review and prepare the received documents, reduce your signing appointment to 30 minutes, ect.
Also there is an apply your skills section of the course.
If you are interested and would like more information please e-mail me to [e-mail address] or you can call Carolena at (305) 588-3149

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/8/05 10:10am
Msg #64169

A couple of errors here...
First of all, you did not put your state, city or link to a profile, what are your qualifications to teach notaries?
Secondly, if you are charging for your course, that is advertising your services and a BIG no no here.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/8/05 10:12am
Msg #64170

Charm, you beat me to it, darn.........n/m

Reply by Roger Rill on 9/8/05 10:20am
Msg #64172

As Charm notes, you don't note your state or location of the class, and if there's a charge, advertising is not acceptable on this board.

You should also be able to tell us the scope of your NSA experience and qualifications, and how your course is superior to the many already out there; it would be very difficult to outdo established programs such as Victoria Rivera's Just Point & Sign, or The Signing Registry.

Additionally the term "Apprenticeship Program" implies more than just a 1 day course; is there more?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.