Notary Rotary
Brenda and Hugh
Notary Discussion History

Brenda and Hugh
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by LisaWI on 9/22/05 4:12pm
Msg #66796

Brenda and Hugh

Do you guys have your boats ready??? All kidding aside, hope you are safe during the storm. Lets hope there isnt any more devastation for anyone.

Reply by PattyTX on 9/22/05 4:52pm
Msg #66808

Definitely will have you and your family in our prayers. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Patty-Dallas, Texas

Reply by PAW_Fl on 9/22/05 10:22pm
Msg #66832

Patty, you too ...

... please stay dry. It looks like Rita may dump lots and lots of rain on you. Latest intel says Rita may slow down significantly after making landfall and even park herself for a couple of days in the northeastern portion of Texas. So, anyone in eastern Texas, find your bass boats. You may need them sooner than you think.

Stay dry my fellow Texans. You're in my prayers.

Reply by PattyTX on 9/23/05 9:15am
Msg #66895

Re: Patty, you too ...

Thank you PAW! It is Unbelievable! It took me one hour to get to work today when it normally takes me 15 minutes. Last night, I needed to get gas at the local station by my house and was in line for 2 1/2 hours. 18 cars in front of me. It was packed side to side at the pumps!

Reply by PattyTX on 9/23/05 9:15am
Msg #66896

Re: Patty, you too ...

Thank you PAW! It is Unbelievable! It took me one hour to get to work today when it normally takes me 15 minutes. Last night, I needed to get gas at the local station by my house and was in line for 2 1/2 hours. 18 cars in front of me. It was packed side to side at the pumps!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.