Notary Rotary
Building business in NC..
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Rhonda Nails on 9/20/05 9:56am
Msg #66157

Any tips on how to increase my business in the Ralgeigh, NC area...I have only been doing 1 a week and would like more signings...I have registered with as many free agencies and title companies as possible.
Any suggestions???

Reply by Joseph Miller on 9/20/05 11:02am
Msg #66169

Rhonda

I am in the Charlotte area and have been full time at signings almost 2 years. The best way I hve found is to get your name on as many signing service websites as you can. best ones are here at notary rotary, gomobilenotary and 123notary. They will cost you but in order to make money you have to spend money. Also sign on with a few others your first year until you start building your business. Do you belong the the NAtional Notary Association? Sign with them and their national signers association part also.

Of course register with all the signing companies out there for the experience. It helped me and My business has grown from last year when I started.

Joe/NC

Reply by Marie_NJ on 9/20/05 12:09pm
Msg #66179

I am not in NC but a popular message everyone is referred to on this board is message#33325. It is also important to follow up with the companies within 3-4 days to confirm they received your information to place you in their database. AS noted from Joe, it may take sometime but once the schedulers are familiar and comfortable with your skills and expertise in working with them - you will be doing fine.

Also, it is important you reach out to local title companies - sometimes they are looking for independent signing agents(closers) to assist them with their closings. Also, try your area banks and mortgage lenders especially if you have the experience. Marketing is task that should be on your to do list everyday until you believe you have exhausted all avenues (if that is possible).

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.