Notary Rotary
CJ Signing Service, Doc Pros and Select Signing, are all at
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by O/CNotary on 9/26/05 8:17pm
Msg #67462

the 45 days with no payment. Any info on any of them, greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply by MelissaM_FL on 9/26/05 8:38pm
Msg #67471

Did you send in your month-end invoice to CJ Signing? If I remember correctly, their terms are net 30 after you send the invoice at the end of the month. I've never had a problem getting paid by them, although I'm not fond of their system.

Reply by Anonymous on 3/10/06 12:04pm
Msg #103908

Re: CJ Signing Service, Doc Pros and Select Signing, are all

Aren't you the same Melissa that works at Doc Pros ?

Reply by MelissaM_FL on 3/22/06 1:27pm
Msg #107804

Re: CJ Signing Service, Doc Pros and Select Signing, are all

Nope. If you follow the link to my profile, you'll see who I am, including my city, county and state. I actually own Nomadic Notaries, Inc., out of Fort Pierce. Several notaries from this board have worked for me and Becca/FL works in the same territory as me. We refer to one another regularly.

Thanks for your interest, though.

Reply by SANDRA LEE on 12/4/07 9:48pm
Msg #224340

Re: CJ Signing Service, Doc Pros and Select Signing, are all at

I worked for them for years but my last assignment was Oct. 15 and today is Dec. 4 without a trace of paycheck. That is too long so I put in a call to accounting. Just have to wait and see.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.