Notary Rotary
CNI Check Received
Notary Discussion History

CNI Check Received
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Donna_CA on 9/10/05 3:59pm
Msg #64576

CNI Check Received

I'm happy to say that after 105 days I finally received a check from California notary Inc. for a signing I did back in May. Although I won't accept anymore work from them, I do give them credit for following through on their obligation to pay.

I hope that other notaries they owe have also been paid.

Reply by Blueink_CA on 9/10/05 6:22pm
Msg #64595

The one and only signing I did for CNI was paid after 4 months. I had just about given up hope when lo and behold!, a check arrived. I won't work for them again either.

Reply by sharpnote_CA on 9/11/05 10:55pm
Msg #64713

Who did you talk to? I've been e-mailing/calling for a few months now...to no avail.

Reply by Donna_CA on 9/11/05 11:35pm
Msg #64720

Re: Who I Talked To

I spoke with Jennifer Giampietro who I understand is the office manager once. The next two times I spoke with Lynette who answered the phone and would put me on hold while she checked with either Jennifer or Katie. The last response was that Katie was trying to reach the controller to see when checks would be issued.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/2/05 5:58pm
Msg #73825

I am not happy to hear this. I too am waiting on money from CNI. I have done 2 signings for them and cannot get a response on when to expect payment. I have called and/or e-mailed Jennifer, Lynette and Jo. Nobody is responding. Needless to say, I too will no longer be accepting work from them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.