Chat board for Mortgage Professionals

Here is a chat board for Mortgage professional. Registration is free

www.themortgageforum.net

Reply by Anonymous on 9/17/05 11:12pm
Msg #65883

Have they said anything of interest?

Reply by Margaret_FL on 9/18/05 8:25am
Msg #65895

Yes, there are other Notary Signings Agents on there and you can talk with loan officers directly. One in particular is from Citibank. I am going from Notary signing agent to Mortgage Consultant and want to learn everything I can. Why make 75-150 when you can make $1500 for the same amount of time you have vested in a signing.

Reply by Lee_AR on 9/18/05 12:51pm
Msg #65915

Margaret... think you'll find out there's a lot more time and babysitting involved. You earn that $1,500. At least, it was that way many years ago. Maybe it's better today. Hope so, for your sake. Good luck!

Reply by Margaret_FL on 9/18/05 2:49pm
Msg #65931

I understand that, but I recently spent 12 hours on 1 Notary signing and was even awoken by the borrower the next morning after getting in at 1:30am. Can it be worse?. What about signings that get cancelled and you do not get paid? What about signings that you turned down because you spent all that time on one loan signing? I hope it is better, but its worth a try. So far I like it much better than notary signing. I am helping a young couple get their first home and they thought it was not possible, they have been pre-approved. I am currently helping a newly divorced women refinance the house she got in the divorce. So far so good. My company also requires that we attend the closing if possible.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.