Notary Rotary
Companies that pay slow....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Markita_MI on 9/17/05 10:11pm
Msg #65874

not because they are dead beat per se but because it is their policy to pay 2 months after the services are rendered. I thought about it and companies like DAC are not worth while for me to work for. When I asked about this, I was told that they cater to their biggest lenders payables schedule. I understand that but as a small business, I can not operate my business where income is 2 months or so later. If all of my clients paid that way---I would be totally out of business.

I mean if I ran my business where I paid notaries 2 months out from when they performed the signing, I would be out of business. I just don't think this is a fair business practice at least it is not one that I can live with. Why should I have to wait 2 months to be paid (low fees) when at the most it will take 4 days tops for the loan I closed to fund. Payment within 15-30 days-- I could be comfortable with but 60 days---COME ON!

I recently asked to be stricken from their database. Afterall, they pay on the very LOW end of the pay scale and then I have to wait 2 months to get paid peanuts. NO THANKS!

I had to vent. Thanks for listening. Back to signing...

Markita-MI

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.