Notary Rotary
DRI Title Escrow and title
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by jlynn on 9/26/05 7:17pm
Msg #67452

I did a research and found one response which wasn't a good one. Any one else have any experience with this company??

Reply by db_IL on 9/26/05 7:22pm
Msg #67453

Only one I've done for them was when I was as green as a newbie can be. Received payment in about 40 days(checking my records). Hard to make an assessment on a one time deal, seems like unless a company is just downright bogus we all seem to have different experiences. But I have no complaints, I'd work for them again.

Reply by jlynn on 9/26/05 7:26pm
Msg #67454

Thank You !! I understand about all of the different opinions on companies that's why Im asking instead of going by the one search on here. Thanks

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 9/26/05 9:11pm
Msg #67473

I have done alot of signing for DRI over the last few months. I have had no problems what so ever with them. Very pleasent to work with paid on time and met my fee's

Reply by wendy_wa on 9/27/05 9:44am
Msg #67534

I have been working with DRI for 2 years now. They try to meet my fee and are generally very flexible. On those few occasssions an invoice has been missed or has been late, Kevin in accting has always been vewry helpful. I was in Omaha last Summer and had the opportunity to meet the owner and staff. Everyone there is great!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.