Notary Rotary
Don't Ya Just Love It
Notary Discussion History

Don't Ya Just Love It
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Rebecca_TN on 9/21/05 6:59pm
Msg #66516

Don't Ya Just Love It

Received a call for a signing in my area, quoted fee. They said, "We can only pay $50." I told them not a problem, I understand, hope you find someone. Two hours later they call back and ask if I can still do the signing if they pay my fee. I said I could. We go through this every time they have a signing in this particular town. Why don't they finally realize I am the only one they can get to go there, and I will not lower my fee (maybe I should raise it).

Reply by Desiree Roman Innovations, Inc. on 9/21/05 7:29pm
Msg #66525

Re: New Ditech elink

Received a similar call to do a "new" Ditech edoc closing where they send you an elink. Was quoted $75 to do the closing, including edocs plus borrower copy. I told them no way! Their packages are just under the size of Ameriquest packages. The fee for Ditechs was low enough, which includes at least 15 pages of faxbacks. Now they want to dump the download work on us and bear the print expense for a measley $75?? I told them my fee and they said they'll note it in their records and call me back if they get it 'approved'. Which of course, means they'll call me back if they can't find a newbie to do it for that fee. Incredible!

Reply by Anonymous on 9/21/05 7:49pm
Msg #66529

Re: New Ditech elink - Surprised Ditech didn't think of this

sooner. DiTech will be in business as long as the National Notary Association (NNA) keeps recruiting new NSAs with promises of quick riches just for using your notary seal. Of course, I have a very low opinion of the NNA. In the good old days, before the NNA knew what a NSA was, the National Association of Signing Agents (NASA) actually looked out for its' members. Then the NNA saw NSAs as a new revenue source (double dues, new courses, supplies, etc.) and purchased the NASA.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/21/05 9:39pm
Msg #66556

What part of TN do you serve Rebecca? I'm in TN too.....!

Reply by Rebecca_TN on 9/21/05 9:43pm
Msg #66557

I'm in the Eastern part of TN.

Reply by LarryTN on 9/22/05 12:17am
Msg #66583

I'm located in Middle Tn...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.