Notary Rotary
EOM number crunching
Notary Discussion History

EOM number crunching
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Nd_WA on 9/30/05 5:42am
Msg #68090

EOM number crunching

I took a chance experimented with my time utilization over the last 2 EOM and the result was positive in term of productivity. First, I tried to schedule advance request (normally day b4)with only high paying companies anytime before 4PM (let lowballers fill their schedule). Then EOM (game day), I would not take any appointment between the hour of 5:30-6:30PM just so I can concentrate on printing docs, fill last minute ($$$)request, and late docs are printed in the car. Believe it or not 80% of the docs are delivered during the freeze hour b/c it's end of the day for most people working at the other end. Last is, I won't drive more than 25 miles one way.

I know some may disagree with the above for a variety of reasons, but I was able to do 3 more signings for each EOM compared to previous months. There are high and low risk involved in running or investing in a business; the higher risk yields a better return and vice verse. This is just my 2 "business" cents for whatever it is worth...

Reply by jojo_MN on 9/30/05 9:01am
Msg #68112

How do you print in the car? That would be a major life saver at times.

Reply by Nd_WA on 9/30/05 12:04pm
Msg #68147

Read post "totally mobile" a few pages back....n/m

Reply by jojo_MN on 9/30/05 1:15pm
Msg #68162

Re: Read post "totally mobile" a few pages back....n/m

Thank you! I somehow missed reading that day.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.