Notary Rotary
Fewer loans; More NSAs; Gas $ up == I just raised my fees
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Melody on 9/29/05 10:22pm
Msg #68068

Since interest rates have started to rise, the number of loan signing appointments are down.

Marketing by the NNA, Joan, Cheryl and others mean that more NSAs are entering the market every month.

Gas prices are currently $3.48 in my town.

I tell SSs and TCs posing as SSs that I do not work for SSs when they call. Then I hang up.

I just raised my prices and tightened my coverage area.
If you have lots of experience, you should too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My TCs know that I am the absolute best NSA in my county and the next. They know I will get the job done right. They call me first. My fav TCs are located 2,000 miles away from my county.

Since interest rates have started to climb, LOs are being pressured to turn out the same kind of profits as last year - when interest rates were at rock bottom. This means the LOs lie, lie, lie to the borrowers. Lots of signings die at the table or cancel during the RTC. This means that many signings are VERY problematic.

My TCs know that I will head off the No Signs and work tightly with the Happy To Signs. My signings rarely fail or cancel.

If you are an Oldie, you know what I mean. Raise your prices.

Reply by Nd_WA on 9/30/05 1:44am
Msg #68084

Melody, could you email me? Lets talk business...n/m

Reply by Mike_NJ on 9/30/05 11:58am
Msg #68144

I did it 24 hours after Katrina. Its a month now and I kept my local rate the same for companies that use me alot and increase all my other rates.

I also increased my local work for the last month or so. End result income was the same and expense's reduced. The only issue I have is the money rotation, its taking longer for payments to come in since taking on more local business. (I should be on a normal rotation again by mid October)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.