Notary Rotary
First Choice frustration
Notary Discussion History

First Choice frustration
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 9/16/05 4:15pm
Msg #65720

First Choice frustration

How many calls does it take to get Rudy to pay you? 2 months later, and it has been 4 calls so far.
Anyone else have trouble with this company?
Sorry about the Anon, but you never know who might be reading this...

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/16/05 4:47pm
Msg #65723

never had a problem, if you mean lenders first choice, TX. Did 2 for them and was paid for both net 30 or sooner.

Reply by Ernest__CT on 9/16/05 5:31pm
Msg #65729

Lender's First Choice: A-OK with me!

Paid within 14 days. I'll do all they give me and beg for more.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 9/16/05 5:57pm
Msg #65733

Re: Lender's First Choice: A-OK with me!

You and me both Ernest. Never had any problems with them.

Reply by Nd_WA on 9/16/05 6:22pm
Msg #65735

Re: Lender's First Choice: A-OK with me!

My problem is their check always arrive about 1 month from the date the envelope was post marked in CA. So instead of getting the check in 30 days, mine have ended up 60-90 days because some how the postal system from there to here is messed up.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/16/05 6:27pm
Msg #65736

Not Lenders First Choice. Just First Choice Signing Service

The main guy's name is Rudy. They are out of Fairfield CA.

Reply by DellaCa on 9/16/05 7:30pm
Msg #65743

Re: Not Lenders First Choice. Just First Choice Signing Service

The first time I worked for them I dealt with Rudy and it took 5 calls to him to get paid.

Reply by CaliNotary on 9/16/05 11:50pm
Msg #65760

Re: Not Lenders First Choice. Just First Choice Signing Serv

I did about 4 or 5 signings for them over the course of a year, they were spread far enough apart that I never remembered that I had to make a couple of phone calls to get paid every time. It finally clicked after the phone call for my check for the last signing and I told them to stop calling me because it was too much hassle to get paid by them.

They called me twice after that anyway, both times I told them I wasn't doing signings for them anymore because of their payment policies, neither time did anyone ask me to elaborate. When they don't even try to explain themselves or get more info from you it's pretty obvious that it's because they know damn well what you mean already.

Reply by B on 9/16/05 7:08pm
Msg #65737

I just got a check today, it took 2 months.

Reply by JinCA on 9/16/05 7:52pm
Msg #65744

Re: First Choice needs to be on "No-No" list

I did a signing in July, which turned out to be a no sign, but they still should pay!
I called Rudy for the first time last week, and was told check would go out that week. Today, I called again, and Rudy said he would call me back. He did not ,so I called him. He said he had to talk to his accountant. I still have not heard back on when to expect payment.
Sounds like another Signature Plus/SOX company...

Reply by TinaG_CA on 9/17/05 9:02am
Msg #65802

Re: First Choice needs to be on "No-No" list

I've done a few for Rudy. Only had to call once and received my check as promised.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.