Notary Rotary
Frustration!
Notary Discussion History

Frustration!
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by JinCA on 9/20/05 7:10pm
Msg #66286

Frustration!

I have only one appt scheduled tomorrow at 1:00pm. I have gotten 2 calls today for appts tomorrow, and naturally they only can be done at 1:00pm! That just is not fair...

Reply by MsRobbo on 9/20/05 7:28pm
Msg #66291

Unfortunately it is the way of our business. Feast or famine! When I get calls for signings and I already have one scheduled for the same time I will mention what time I do have availability. Many SS will check with borrowers and see if another time would be good for them. Most SS don't want to have to call five notaries when it's easier to make an extra call for the time change.

Reply by JinCA on 9/20/05 7:59pm
Msg #66295

That is what happened, but the borrowers would not budge on the time!

Reply by hcampersFL on 9/20/05 10:30pm
Msg #66330

I'm getting all new appliances for my kitchen on Thursday. Delivery time? who knows. So I'm sure that I will have calls for 10 million signings that day. Go figure. I must say I really need the new stuff but I also need the signings to pay for all of it....;0)
Beverly

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.