Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Good Bedtime Reading for Kids like us...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 9/5/05 4:58pm
Msg #63792

http://www.equityone.com/PFS/Documents/PFS%20Sellers%20Guide.pdf

It's a manual for the mortgage community. But, if a person wanted to glean information from such a publication, they could learn a lot. New folks trying hard to learn will find info in here they can use.

It might help "connect the dots" so to speak.

Reply by CinSignsNY on 9/5/05 10:05pm
Msg #63818

Brenda, You Rock!!! Thank you for passing along info we can all use, newbies and elders alike!!! I've just printed out all 57 pages, and I'm going to start reading, tonight!!!
Cindy

Reply by ILNot on 9/5/05 10:38pm
Msg #63821

Thank you Brenda, you continue to educate us. N/M

Reply by BrendaTX on 9/5/05 10:49pm
Msg #63823

Re: Thank you Brenda, - you are welcome...

Glad to help you guys out. If you'll print and/or peruse dry publications like this one, you must be another twisted sister like me who actually finds this stuff interesting.

Just for the record...today I am trying to be good and to stay out of the Principal's Office. It's been very difficult but I am hanging in there.

I will cause no contoversy whatsoever. I won't. I won't. I won't.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/5/05 11:10pm
Msg #63825

Re: Thank you Brenda, - you are welcome...

***I will cause no contoversy whatsoever. I won't. I won't. I won't. ***

Good mantra. I'll practice it....ummm - tomorrow!

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/6/05 1:15pm
Msg #63868

Re: Good Bedtime Reading about Reverse Mortgages

Good stuff Brenda! I am just wondering if anyone has something similar about reverse mortgages. they are very popular here in FL and I have done a few, but could use some better information about them. Any links or suggested reading?

Reply by KarenJ_CA on 9/6/05 6:50pm
Msg #63899

Re: Reverse Mortgages - Mistarella

Go to www.aarp.org and type "reverse mortgage" into their search feature at the top. They have a lot of good information about reverse mortgages. Hope this helps!

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/6/05 8:36pm
Msg #63913

Re: Good Bedtime Reading about Reverse Mortgages

There is a link on the AARP website to the AARP ebook titled "Home Made Money, a consumers guide to reverse mortgages."

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.