Notary Rotary
Here's one for you!
Notary Discussion History

Here's one for you!
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by BLE on 9/27/05 11:01am
Msg #67561

Here's one for you!

I've done signings with misbehaving children, yapping dogs, shedding long haired cats, smoking and drinking borrowers and so much more. However, last night takes the prize. I walked into Mr/Mrs. Brs. home, sit down, start the signing only to hear moaing, groaning, ooohing and ahhhing and God knows what else on the other side of the wall I was sitting by. Mr. Br is preturbed that they're "at it again" and Mrs. Br. giggles. Eventually, Mrs. Br says, "that's just our son and his girlfriend. They are constantly doing that!"

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/27/05 11:37am
Msg #67579

I concede. You're the winner this month.

That beats the heck out of my PIG story last week. Congrats!

Reply by BLE on 9/27/05 12:02pm
Msg #67584

Re: I concede. You're the winner this month.

I would have preferred that you keep the title! No matter how my husband and I tried to talk about it...lots of double entendre kept popping up!

Reply by BrendaTX on 9/27/05 12:34pm
Msg #67598

Re: Here's one for you! Becca and BLE...

Nope...mine is not worse than this one...this would make me too uncomfortable, I think...worse than a couple of freaky sr citizens.

Reply by christiSocal on 9/27/05 12:56pm
Msg #67606

you win

Reply by JMLionesse on 9/27/05 8:45pm
Msg #67696

We have a winner!

Beats the daylights out of my "five big dogs and one little dog" nightmare. What the heck is wrong with people??? LOL!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.