Notary Rotary
How Can Help?
Notary Discussion History

How Can Help?
Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Notary Brothers on 9/7/05 1:49pm
Msg #64036

How Can Help?

In the notary industry there are signing services as well as notaries that lack integrity. I would like to believe this is not true but it is.

Hopefully we are not sending the wrong message. Don’t Go Johnny Walker was created with the intent of getting feed back from both signing services and notaries. It has come to our attention that this sight is viewed negatively and we have discontinued it and removed it from our site. I believe everyone can benefit from other peoples input. Just like the Notary Rotary forum page.

Thanks

William

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/7/05 5:07pm
Msg #64079

Yep gentlemen, I do believe you stepped in it!

I'm not sure how one recovers from such a "faux pas", I believe that you have been perceived as denigrating notaries. I for one would not work for you but then there are a lot of Signingin Services I won't work for. There are many different reasons, one is attitude, another is poor record of payment, and another is the amount of effort for the price. I don't know what your business philosophy is but you certainly failed to do your research on the demographics of your contractors, because without notaries you are not going to complete many signings. You will be able to snag some of the new notariies who will do anything for a signing but then you will also have much higher operating costs.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 9/7/05 5:32pm
Msg #64084

Re: Yep gentlemen, I do believe you stepped in it!

I was insulted. I had signed up with your company but now would not work for you.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 9/8/05 1:17am
Msg #64118

In the notary industry there are signing services as well as notaries that lack integrity. I would like to believe this is not true but it is.

Hopefully we are not sending the wrong message. Don’t Go Johnny Walker was created with the intent of getting feed back from both signing services and notaries. It has come to our attention that this sight is viewed negatively and we have discontinued it and removed it from our site. I believe everyone can benefit from other peoples input. Just like the Notary Rotary forum page.

Thanks

William

-------------------

William what is missing from your post is a no-bones about it admitance of wrong and a sincere apology for it. Your saying you removed it because the result was a negative view of your site. I believe the result is a negative view of your company for it's complete lack of professionalism. And in my opinion I don't think your post helps your cause. You may want to check your shoes, there seems to still be some doo-do on them. There's my input I sincerely hope you can benefit from it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.