Notary Rotary
How about a real Notary Network????
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2005 Index

Posted by Charles_CA on 9/12/05 11:51am
Msg #64776

Does anyone here, and only those with experience, you know who you are, have any interest in establishing a national referral network. Since many of the experienced notaries here market to title companies, banks, lenders and others would it enhance your busines to be able to offer referrals in other areas. This could be set up as an organization of notaries with agreements in place to refer their clients to other areas in exchange for a referal fee. If you have any interest about something like this lets talk: feel free to contact me off this bulletin board to discuss this further. I believe that we could cut out the middle man and get a better handle on our business. This is in no way a commercial advertisement and would have no impact on this bulletin board system.

Best regards,
Charles

Reply by BLE on 9/12/05 12:34pm
Msg #64786

Sounds great. But just what exactly are you considering an experienced notary or NSA. Years in the biz? Number of signings?

Reply by Charles_CA on 9/12/05 6:19pm
Msg #64834

That's the point of my question........

I just want to start a dialog. I would like to see it become a collaborative effort of the membership and let the membership determine who would constitute new members. Perhpas it coujld be by a more comprehensive exam that now exists. Perhaps it would be time in service or number of signings. I just wnated throw it out there sand see if there was any interest. I thenk that a group of independant notaries could actually do a better job or scheduling signings and get more money with less trouble. Lets talk!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.